Connect with relevant colleagues, not just in the manufacturing segment but throughout the supply chain for more comprehensive industry awareness. Help influence issues like counterfeiting that directly affect your revenue. And leverage exclusive tools to optimize your operations so you can focus more on strategic imperatives. All without adding a single person to your payroll.
Benefits for Manufacturers include:
- Data & statistics for better decision-making (Executive summaries, confidence surveys, end market reports, etc.)
- Best-in-class practices that optimizes productivity and operational costs (2D barcode, logistic & packaging standards, environmental conformance guidelines, etc.)
- Standards & Guidelines (ISO, IEC, REACH, ROHS, ITARS, product & process technical standards, joint standards development with JEDEC, IPC, DOD, & iNEMI, etc. Need help, call us!)
- Sales via ECIAauthorized.com, our member driven inventory website. Direct your customers via your website using the Distributor Stock Search (DSS) widget. The DSS widget gives your customers access to ECIAauthorized.com directly from your website. It is simple to install and already included in your ECIA membership. Programing fees will apply to add distributors that are not already participating on ECIAauthorized.com. Read more...
- Policy and regulatory updates from Washington DC on matters impacting the electronics industry.
- Anti-counterfeiting advocacy alerts to help you protect your brand, your reputation, and your IP.
- Real time RSS news feeds selected by you to keep you “in the know” on key events that affect your business.
- Member discounts to conferences, trade shows, and symposiums sponsored by ECIA
- Shape opinion and direction by participating on Councils and Committees that design, develop, and publish processes the industry will follow.
- Point your customers to ECIAnow.org for unique informational tools (industry lead time indicators, environmental reg updates, disaster & supply chain interruptions, etc.)
- Networking among the industry leaders (… can’t have enough professional relationships!)