Gain vital access to the people and resources that can impact your bottom line performance. Connect to greater sales and networking opportunities. Help influence issues like supply chain integrity to secure and expand the industry’s future. And leverage exclusive tools to optimize your operations through standardization and increased sales.
Benefits for Distributors include:
- Sales, sales and sales via ECIAauthorized.com , our member driven inventory website. (Customers access only authorized sources for manufacturers’ inventory creating a level playing field for you to compete on. Our site is global, vetted for compliance to strict participation rules, member loaded inventories (not scraped by bots), and unbiased.)
- Policy and regulatory updates from Washington DC on matters impacting the electronics industry.
- Authorized supply chain advocacy (ECIA presents the industry’s position of strongly promoting the use of authorized sources. ECIA remains the “go to” authority by Mil, Aero, and automotive groups wishing to identify causes and remedies for counterfeiting.)
- Data & statistics for better decision-making (Executive summaries, distributor sales indices, confidence surveys, end market reports, etc.)
- Best-in-class practices that optimizes productivity or operational costs (2D barcode, logistic & packaging standards, environmental conformance guidelines, etc.)
- Standards & Guidelines (ISO, IEC, REACH, ROHS, ITARS, product & process technical standards, joint standards development with JEDEC, IPC, DOD, & iNEMI, etc. Need help, call us!)
- Real time RSS news feeds selected by you to keep you “in the know” on key events that affect your business.
- Member discounts to conferences, trade shows, and symposiums sponsored by ECIA.
- Shape opinion and direction by participating on Councils and Committees that design, develop, and publish processes the industry will follow.
- Point your customers to ECIAnow.org for unique informational tools (industry lead time indicators, environmental reg updates, disaster & supply chain interruptions, etc.)
- Networking among the industry leaders (… can’t have enough professional relationships!)