The Global Industry Practices Committee is developing training on topics related to both the work they are doing and the electronic component industry at large.
Members are encouraged to visit here often as new resources are continually being added. Documents are available only to members.
- DOD Cybersecurity Requirements
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Labeling – 2D Barcode Basics
- Authorized Distributor Certificates of Conformance and Manufacturer Certificates of Conformance
- Trade Compliance
- Point-Of-Sale explanation document FINAL
- RoHS (Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances)
- Counterfeit Parts Training
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals) Training
- Conflict Minerals Training
- Product Change Notifications