Comprised of marketing professionals from ECIA member companies, the Marketing Committee serves as an advisory board for the association and assists in the development of marketing strategy and materials.
The Marketing Committee is focused on continuously strengthening the ECIA brand and positioning the association as the industry advocate for the authorized sale of electronic components. It helps communicate ECIA’s unique value offering, as well as the association’s goals, objectives, and achievements to ECIA members and their customers, potential new members and the industry at large.
- ECIA Website
- Refreshing the ecianow.org site in the new Association Management Software platform
- Reorganizing the content structure to be more easily accessed by the users
- Update content to reflect organizational changes within ECIA
- Establishing landing pages for Distributor, Manufacturer and Rep Councils
- Launch the Industry Voices editorial page on ecianow.org – now in the new platform
- com Site
- Develop collateral pieces explaining the benefits of the inventory site, the DSS widget, API access, and how to implement
- Developing a plan to promote the newest features on the site to users (User Accounts, Extended BOM and BOM Enhancements, Stock and Price Notification, the API)
- Update the overall communications map for ECIA including communications between the new Board and Councils, communications to ECIA members and outreach to new members
- Develop target marketing lists through LinkedIn and other sources to promote the activities of the Association to the right people within organizations
Participating Member Companies
If you are interested in being considered for a committee, please email:Chair: Josiah Haas, Bud Industries
Staff: Victor Meijers